Transparent ecological waterbased 100% acrylic primer based on nanotechnologyfor exterior and interior use
Ecological waterborne primer based on nanotechnology for exterior and interior use. Compared to the conventional prim-ers presents higher alkali resistance, better adhesion and high penetration performance in porous substrates such as plaster-boards, plasters, MDF and cement based surfaces.
It prevents the calcium ions emigration to the topcoat’s sur-face. Virtually odorless, user and environmental friendly, ideal solution for priming children rooms, bedrooms, hospitals and schools.
» Penetrates into porous substrates
» Enhanced alkali resistance
» Reduces the surface absorbance
Roller, brush, airless, spray-gun
Dry to touch
1 L, 18 L, 4 L
To ensure proper adhesion and adequate substrate penetration, the surface must be dry, clean and free of dust, oil, salt, rust, loose paint and residues, blistered paint etc. Wet sanding is recommended for the surface preparation.
» On new surfaces: apply one coat of KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA before applying the suitable topcoat of KRAFT
» On surfaces that need repairing: use KRAFT SPACHTEL or KRAFT PUTTY or other suitable repairing material of KRAFT.
» Allow new plaster or concrete to surfaces to cure a minimum of 30 days prior to primer application.
» The product is not recommended for already painted surfaces.
» Minimize paint wastage by estimating how much paint you will need.
» Before you start painting, dilute the primer by adding 50-80% by volume tap water and stir well. 50% v/v dilution is recommended for priming roofs.
» Appropriate application tools for this product are brush, roller, and airless spray gun.
» Apply one coat of KRAFT ECO DUR AQUA for the best result. Then apply 2 coats of the proper top coat.
- Minimum recoat time: 4-6 hours.
- Surface drying time: 1-3 hours at 25 °C and 50% relative humidity (drying times are longer in wet / cold conditions).
- Do not apply at temperatures below 5ºC or above 35ºC or at humidity levels above 65%.
AFTER USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Recover unused paint for reuse
- Close the bucket to maintain in good condition for future use. Store before and after opening in a cool place and away from sunlight or frost conditions.
- Reuse of paint can eﬀectively minimize the product’s life cycle environmental impact.
- Clean the tools thoroughly with water and soap
» Store in dry conditions at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C.