Ready to use wood preservative for new and old exterior wood surfaces not in contact with the ground or water. Protects wood from fungi, blue stains, termites and insects. Suitable for windows, exterior doors, linings, eaves, fencing, shelters, etc.
- Superior finish and texture
- Non yellowing
- High hardness and toughness
Dry to touch
0.75 L, 2.5 L
To ensure good adhesion, the surface must be dry, clean and free of dust, grease, residues, blistered paint etc.
- Stir the material well before use.
- Wood preservatives should be used with care.
- Do not apply on wooden surfaces that are in contact with soil or water.
- Avoid application at temperatures of less than 10 ° C or above 35 ° C and relative humidity greater than 60%.
- Check the dampness of the wood to be painted.
- Do not exceed 18%.
- Clean all tools immediately after use with KRAFT SOLVENT BRUSH.
- Close the container well after use.
- Store it in a cool environment and away from sun exposure.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 5°C and above 35°C and above 65% relative humidity.
- Close the bucket well to maintain in good condition for future use. store before and after opening in a cool place and away from sunlight or frost conditions.
After Use Instructions
- Recover unused paint for reuse
- Reuse of paint can effectively minimize the product’s life cycle environmental impact.
- Clean the tools thoroughly with water and soap.
- Close the bucket to maintain in good condition for future use. Store before and after opening in a cool place and away from sunlight or frost conditions.
- You can wash the painted surfaces gently with a soft sponge and water and in cases of bad stains with a mild detergent.